Saturday, September 13, 2014

{ Birthday Trip: Los Angeles & Las Vegas }


Hello Bloggers! It’s been too long since I updated my blog. Hope everyone are doing well and enjoyed the month of August. Time is surely flying by fast and now we are in September.. which means the cold weather is approaching fast! I don’t know about you Bloggers but I’m so not ready for summer to end yet.

Anyway, September is my month. Not only it’s my birthday month but also our wedding anniversary month. Hubby and I got married the same month too! ^_^

For my birthday, Hubby and I went to L.A. for couple of days then drove straight to Vegas. I haven’t been to L.A. I was so excited to finally visit this place and it exceeds all my expectations. L.A. is a really beautiful place! For just four days of being there, we’ve visited all the places I wanted to see. Places such as, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Sign, Filipino Town, China Town, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Chinese Theatre, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Universal Studios Hollywood, and of course… The Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland! This trip is definitely another one for the book! 

Here are some photos from our L.A. trip:



If you haven't been here, you have to check it out. Although, it was on a little expensive side, it's worth it. You'll get to see where some of the movies were film like Bruce Almighty, Changeling, Jurassic Park, Desperate Housewives (Wisteria Lane) set and so on.


The Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland!

Can't really go to L.A. without visiting Disneyland! Besides, who says Disneyland is only for kids?.. If you feel like being a kid again, you have to come to this place. :)



I've seen few people going in and out of these expensive stores and couldn't resist but to think, holy cow, how can they afford it? Hahah!  If you're looking to shop here, you better have think wallets. All I could do was watch from far and take photos. Lol! But who knows, maybe someday I'll get to shop here too. ;)


TCL Chinese Theatre




The Hollywood sign

Before I only see this sign on TV (movies) but now I even have my own picture. :)


In N' Out Burgers


I've heard all good things about this so I decided to finally give it a try when we were in L.A. just to see what's all the fuzz about. The verdict: overall, it's pretty good but for me the Five Guys burger is still number one on my list. I will put this In N' Out as my second. :) This is just my opinion, not trying to offend anyone.

To sum it up, our L.A. trip was overall great! This was first time and definitely will not be my last. L.A. is such a beautiful place. I wouldn't mind living here for good. Haha! ;)

Will post our Vegas trip next time.. until then Bloggers. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment