Tuesday, April 8, 2014

{ One Dress. Three different occasions. }

It’s amazing how one dress can be worn multiple times in different occasions. This dress is exactly like that. I bought this dress at Amazon because the color is just pretty and very girly. When it arrived there’s a brochure included inside the package from PacSun. At first I didn’t know what or who PacSun was so I searched them on line. Turns out, they have been producing wonderful and good quality products like this dress for over 30 years now.

The first time I wore this dress was in Las Vegas on my birthday (pic below). I couldn’t wait to show it off. Lol! It’s very flattering and shows off my curves (not that I have the Coca-Cola curves) Haha. Paired it with brown high heels and Coach shoulder bag.



Second time was 4th of July. It was a hot day and I didn’t want to sweat. This dress is thick enough to cover my body but not too think either that it makes me sweat. It’s a very comfortable fabric. And I did get a lot of compliments that day. Haha :) so that’s a plus. Paired it with red pumps and ALDO handbag.


Third time was in the Philippines, a nice lunch out with my sister and her boyfriend. Paired it with open toe red high heels with Guess satchel bag.


If you haven’t check PacSun out yet, go to www.pacsun.com and see their selections. You’ll surely find something for yourself there. ;) This is certainly not my last transaction from them. I just love, love their clothes! Very pretty, girly, and colorful. Exactly what I wanted! :) 


This dress is perfect for various occasions in Summer time such as dinner date, lunch out with friends, movie date with family, shopping spree with sisters, and/or just hanging out somewhere warm like by the beach. You can definitely wear this with heels or flats. Heels with special occasions and flats for every day casual wear.


Until next time bloggers. :) xoxoxo



Handbags: Coach : ALDO : Guess 
Dress: PacSun

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gail, I like your dress and you look beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jodie!! :) I'm so glad you get to visit my blog again. ^_^ xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love the print on this dress, Gail!

    http://littlemacbook.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Meghan! ... and thank you for joining my blog! :) xoxo

      Delete