Saturday, February 15, 2014

{ Winter Wonderland }

Last year December, I was looking for a stylish coat but warm at the same time. Went through different websites that sells coat and I came across this Jessica Simpson brand coat in burgundy color, found it at Nordstrom online store. At first I was a little skeptical about buying it because I was not familiar with the Jessica Simpson line. However, as you can see, I did bought the coat and surprisingly, the coat is perfect in every way! It fits my petite body, not too long nor too short, it has a perfect shape on the waistline, and it is super stylish and warm, just exactly what I’m looking for. I also love the fact that it has three different style around the neck area; first, you can leave it open (shows your neck) if you’re warm; second, halfway close (left side closes more than the right), or third, close it all the way to cover your neck up to your chin, no need for scarf. Also, the coat just screams quality.  You won't be disappointed. I look forward to buying more winter coat from her line.





I paired this coat with Red and Black long sleeves top from Macy’s, and for the bottom; I wore skinny jeans and boots to go along with this weather. 


A simple look like this during winter time would be perfect in various occasions such as, going to the mall, to a friend’s house party/gathering, grocery shopping, and/or cross country road trips without worrying how you look when stopping at a restaurant. Oktoberfest, watching shows like Hockey and Monster Jam comes in mind too. 

Coat: Jessica Simpson
Purse: Guess?
Boots: from Korea

3 comments: