Saturday, April 19, 2014

{ Stars on Ice - 2014 Tour }

Hubby and I went to the Stars on Ice show Thursday night (4.17.14) to see the U.S. Olympic Figure Skating Team perform after their Sochi competition. It was AMAZING!!!!! My hands were sore from clapping all night long. I couldn’t believe I just saw them not long ago competing on TV and then there they are, in front me. Haha! I guess you can say I was a little star struck. Lol! :)

They’re all insanely good! I don’t know how they do it. Dancing on ice like that. Like they are not wearing figure skating blades at all!

The 2014 U.S. Olympic Figure Skating Team


My favorites of course were the Olympic Gold Medalists Champions, Meryl Davis and Charlie White. Those two are beyond, over the top, amazing! Oh Em Gee! Hahaha I’m just happy that hubby decided to see the show or else I wouldn’t have seen how talented they really are.

The show was fun, too. There was enough corkyness in there that made us (the audience) laugh. It’s also interesting to see them (the Stars) having fun. Not worrying about any score or judges. There were some falling here and there but I can just tell they’re not worried about it. They get back up and smile like nothing happened, no intense facial reaction whatsoever.

We really had a great time. So if they happen to be in your area, grab your tickets now, you won’t regret it. Trust me on this.

Olympic Champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White
Olympic Gold Medalists
Two-time World Champions
Six-time U.S. Dance Champions

She's my favorite! :)

Ashley Wagner
Olympic Bronze Medalist
Two-time U.S. Champion

Marissa Castelli and Simon Shnapir
Olympic Bronze Medalists
Two-time U.S. pair Champions

The 2014 U.S. Olympic Figure Skaters

No comments:

Post a Comment