Monday, April 21, 2014

{ Road Trip: Destination >> Ogunquit, MAINE }

It’s that time of year again when hubby and I visits Ogunquit, ME. We love going there during this Spring time because it’s neither too cold nor hot. The view of the ocean is very peaceful to look at, it makes you feel relaxed. Although it’s not quite the time to get lobster because it’s not lobster season yet, it was still nice to go up there and enjoy the view. Since we moved to New England, Maine has always been our mini road trip destination every now and then. We never get tired of seeing the same view every year, it’s that beautiful. :)



We’ve been to this town couple of times now. The drive from our home to Ogunquit is about 1 hour and 45 minutes. A Road trip like this is just one of my favorite things to do in life especially when I’m with loved ones. Nothing beats a great company when going to places that includes pretty long drive. :) Hubby and I went to Perkin's Cove on Sunday. It was a beautiful day for a drive. We had a great lunch at a restaurant called MC Perkins Cove. The food and views from where we're sitting were spectacular! 

For appetizer, we ordered their oyster Rockefeller and that was really good! I'm not really a fan of oysters but these ones were very tasty and fresh. No fishy smell at all. I'll order them again. ;) For main meal, hubby got a Kobe beef burger and I had the fish and chips (fried haddock). Those meals were also pretty good. Overall, we had a great lunch and fantastic Easter Sunday. 

When you happen to be in Maine, don’t forget to visit Ogunquit. This town provides a great year round vacation experience. Also, if you're looking for good quality restaurants, this town has it all. Maine lobsters are the best! I often order the same thing when hubby and I visits Maine, their famous lobster roll and clam chowder. Except on this trip, I ordered something different just for a change. Haha! For me, there's no better place to get lobster rolls or just plain boiled lobster other than in Maine. Then add the scenic view from the restaurant's balcony, can't beat that! Lol! ;)

I hope you enjoy some of these photos I took from that place. Until next time Bloggers. xoxo :)


My favorite meal when we go to Maine :)



To know more about this place, visit townofogunquit.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment