Sunday, April 6, 2014

{ Bring out those Spring Colors }

This was my first time visiting the King’s hometown. The weather was perfect so I decided to wear this beautiful, very colorful skirt that my sister gave me. All night I was thinking what to pair it with, so the next morning I tried different tops that I could think off that will go well with this skirt. Finally, I decided to go with a plain white top. I figured I can never go wrong with a white top, and tadahhhh.. it was perfect. :) 



The best part about this skirt is that I can wear it with different top or even crop top in the future or in my next trip somewhere. As long as the weather is warm enough. :)

I got this plain white top from Forever 21 which only cost me $5. Found this simple yet girly every day purse from Relic at Kohls for only $15. The sandals were from the Philippines ($4) and the hat was from Wal-Mart ($12).

Who says you have to spend big bucks to look good like this? The goal is you always want to look feminine no matter what you wear.  ;) So I say don't spend too much when you know there are better deals out there to get this pretty Spring/Summery look. (wink, wink) ;)

*****
Back to the King’s hometown, Graceland is definitely a must visit place. There you can learn Elvis Presley’s story, from his records, to his story when he was just starting out as a singer. Also you’ll get a tour around his private plane and his house where he spends time with his family. His house is located in a wide open property where from far you’ll hardly see the house itself. 

Here are some photos I took from the King’s home:


Top: Forever21
Handbag: Kohls

2 comments: