Wednesday, May 7, 2014

{ Boracay, Philippines } >> looking back..

Boracay.. Boracay.. Boracay! This place is one of the best places I’ve ever been to in the Philippines. I may be born and raised there but this was my very first time visiting this gorgeous Island. If it weren’t for my husband, I would not have probably visited this place. Hahaha! We went there for our honeymoon and I couldn't think of any better place in the Philippines to spend our first trip together as a newlywed. :)

This is the hotel where we stayed for one whole week :)

I’ve always heard about this place before but couldn’t really get a good picture in my head. It's nice to finally put that all in perspective. After being there for a couple of days and experienced what this Island has to offer, the blue water, famous white sand beach, and the scenery, … for me it was paradise! The locals are so sweet and kind! Very helpful too! Great restaurants and hotels are everywhere. You can get fresh seafood like lobster, shrimp, crabs, fish, etc. at affordable price. Cheap and fresh, can’t get any better than that!

There are also tons of things you can do aside from enjoying the water (beach). They have all these water activities such as Skiing, Parasailing, Stand Up Paddle tour, Helmet Diving, Snorkeling and a lot more. On the other hand, land activities includes tour trip to the highest peak in Boracay where you’ll get a scenic view of the whole Island, local zoo tour, and a stopover  down to Puka Shell Beach that’s located on the other far side of the Island. Furthermore, if you’re also looking for things to do at night, Boracay has its own amazing night life. And at the end of the day after all the activities, a different spa massages are also available to you (day or night).



Fresh Seafood


Bottom-line is, there’s more to Boracay than just the beach! So when you get the chance to visit this Island, don’t forget to try the stuff I mentioned above. I know walking or lying down in the sand by beach and soak up the sunshine is already a good feeling but experiencing other things in this Island can add up to your whole Boracay experience. Then later you can tell your family or friends everything about it and maybe get them to join you next time around. ;)

Hope you all get to visit Boracay Island soon! I know I will be coming back there on my next trip back to the Philippines, with hubby of course. ;)

Until next time bloggers. ^_^  xoxoxo 

P.S. : A special shout-out to my gorgeous friend CARMELA JOY for letting me use some her Boracay pictures (stated above which ones are her photos) ^_^ Beautiful pictures aren't they?. Thank you again my gorgeous friend and hope to see you sometime soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment