Sunday, May 11, 2014

{ Printed Hi-Lo Maxi Dress on Pink Cardigan }


Dressing up is just one of my addictions in life. Haha! That said I finally get to wear this gorgeous printed Hi-Lo maxi dress from Urban Identity (got it at Amazon). Bought this dress back in 2012 and thought the dress will not fit me anymore because I know I gained few pounds over the years Lol! .. but because of its stretchy material, it still fits my body perfectly.


Ladies, if you’re looking for a cheap yet good quality clothes or dresses, try Amazon, they have everything from shoes, to handbags, to dresses and so on. Although there are other online shops now for women’s clothes, I still find myself going back to Amazon. Sometimes I get lucky (just like on this dress) and sometimes I don’t. It’s part of the risks we take when buying clothes online.

This is my second dress from Urban Identity and so far both are pretty good quality. Both dresses are definitely going to be in my closet for a long time.  I wore this hi-lo dress with flat sandals and pink cardigan. The dress can be worn with light jacket or none, and with heels or closed-toe shoes. It depends on your preference. For occasions, I think this dress can only be worn during summer due to the above the knee front part of it. Especially if out of nowhere the wind kicks in, like what I’ve experienced that day, my legs got really cold! Lol! And that is why I think this dress is only good for summer or at least warmer-ish weather.

I also decided to use my ALDO shoulder bag to go along with this outfit. I love using this bag because it's roomy and stylish at the same time. :)

I will post the other dress I bought from Urban Identity next time. ;) xoxoxo

TODAY's LOOK:
Handbag: ALDO
Fashion Jewelries: Forever21
Hi-Lo Maxi Dress: Amazon sold by Urban Identity
Pink Cardigan: Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment