Tuesday, March 18, 2014

{ Happy St. Patrick’s Day }

Celebrating Irish culture with parades, dancing, eating and drinking, and a whole lot of green is what St. Patrick’s Day is all about. The Irish and the people that are Irish-at-heart across the globe celebrate St. Patrick’s Day (also known as St. Patty’s Day) every March 17th of the year.



I’ve never been to a St. Patty’s Day parade before; this is my first time and I didn't realize that wearing green is almost mandatory during this holiday. Lol! Luckily, I found a person who gives out green beads necklaces, so I came up to him and asked for a few. Now that I’m aware of this “green” thing, I should have asked for more beads to be ready for next time. Haha!

The parade consisted of different groups such as Military (Veterans and current), Irish band, Firefighters, the Boston Bruins, and a lot more. 

below are some photos I took from the parade: Enjoy! ^_^


I'm thankful for the great spot Hubby found so I could take pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment